To promote social change through technology by designing and sharing digital interventions that stimulate action.
Positive change in the world starts with actions that we take.
Our Guiding Principles
- Cultivate a socially-aware enterprise where universal human rights are respected and upheld.
- Nurture agency, talent, diversity and inclusiveness, regardless of race, age, language, social status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
- Adapt and let new ideas grow.
- Design for clarity, usability and share-ability; support open-source solutions while minimising waste.
- Strive to lead; cultivate leadership.
- Collaborate and build partnerships.
- Understand that technology is a tool that is meaningless without people.
What does social change mean to us?
Any activity that contributes to improvements in social equity, human rights or the agency of an individual or diverse communities.
What technology do we use?
The B-Change Group primarily focuses on websites, apps and other online tools that can be distributed via the internet.