Since 2011 our team has achieved the following:
- Created and tested three approaches for engaging communities using web platforms in English, Chinese, Thai and Bahasa Indonesia:
- BE for young gay, lesbian, bisexual, trans and intersex in issues related to sexual orientation and gender identity
- PLUS for gay and bisexual men living with HIV in Asia on health and well-being
- HIV Advocates for community-based organisations seeking to amplify their advocacy of equitable access to HIV treatment.
- Raised awareness of over 60,000 followers on sexuality, sexual health and human rights (including HIV prevention and treatment) via social media in multiple languages ;
- Published three academic research papers about using technology to enhance well-being and increase access to health and human rights in global scientific journals;
- Organized community consultations, webinars and workshops in settings that are often hostile or dangerous for LGBTI to participate;
- Provided capacity-building for more than 20 community-based organisations in Asia, South America, the Middle East, North Africa and the U.S to use web and mobile technologies more effectively;
- Built strong partnerships with development organisations who have helped us ensure our work remained grounded on human rights principles in pursuit of social justice for everyone. Find out more about are partnerships.