B-Change has supported nonprofits to enhance their information and communication technology (ICT) capabilities since 2012. Over the years we have provided assessments, training and other capacity-building activities in hopes that ICT can help nonprofits who work in HIV, LGBT and other sectors advance toward their mission.
We are currently looking for a suitable consultant who can compliment our team with expertise in digital security. Thai-language skills are preferred. Experience with workplace training is an advantage.
The chosen consultant is expected to work in collaboration with the B-Change team to:
- Facilitate a two-day training workshop on online privacy and security
- The workshop will be conducted in Bangkok in March or April 2017.
- Provide post-workshop remote support for participants
- Times to be scheduled from March to April 2017.
- Produce post-workshop and consultancy reports
- A detail-oriented professional with a strong work ethic.
- Expertise in organisation digital security issues and risk mitigation is essential.
- Proven track-record in successfully delivering workplace training is preferred.
- Experience in working with nonprofit organisations is an advantage.
- While applications for non-Thai speakers with exceptional skills are welcome persons with professional-level Thai-language capabilities are preferred.
- Familiarity with the sociopolitical environment in Thailand and Southeast Asia an advantage.
- Able to maintain productivity as a member of an international team that works remotely is essential.
- Must be able to travel into Thailand in March to April 2017.
B-Change encourages expressions of interest from capable individuals who are women, transgender people, ethnic or racial minorities, people living with HIV, refugees or people living with disabilities. This is a project-based, paid position.
Submit your expression of interest using our online form. Deadline for submission is January 25, 2017 at 7pm (Singapore-time).