Do any of the following issues apply to you?
- Having difficulty utilising social media and online tools strategies and programmes?
- Do you worry about the security and privacy of your team’s data?
- Are you struggling to keep your organisation’s hardware and software up-to-date?
- Do you want your organisation's digital culture and literacy improved?
- Do you need help integrating monitoring and evaluation activities across your organisation?
B-Change emerged from grassroots, community movements in Southeast Asia. We understand the challenging environment that your organisation operates within.
Our team has worked extensively with community groups and other nonprofit organisations in the developing world. Our services have been engaged by diverse donors and agencies at local, national and international levels. We understand the value that information communication technology (ICT) can bring to your organisation; it can strengthen efficiency and reach while improving accountability with your funders, supporters and constituents.
Our team of technologists, social media experts, monitoring and evaluation specialists and experienced community leaders are here to help you build a stronger ICT-based working environment.
Here's how your organisation will benefit
We are offering a limited number of ICT capacity building packages free of charge to community based organisations and non profit organisations. Each package is worth more than US $10,000.
This package includes:
- Guided assessment by our consultant on your organisation's current ICT capacity.
- An assessment report detailing your organisation's ICT current needs and gaps.
- A recommendation report outlining how your organisation can address some of these needs and gaps.
- A follow-up session with our consultant to help review the assessment and recommendation reports and consider next steps.
- An offer to promote your organisations mission or campaign via B-Change's newsletter and social media channels with customised content.
Services will be provided in English (more languages will be available in future). Customised capacity-building services are available upon request.
How do we make the selection?
As a community-led social enterprise, issues of marginalisation, inclusion and diversity are important to us. We also understand the difficulty of undertaking this work with limited resources and surrounded by hostile environments.
As such, we will give priority to:
- Organisations with annual operating budget of not more than USD250,000.
- Organisations working on issues of marginalisation, inclusion and diversity in their country.
- Organisations led by women, LGBTI people, people living with disabilities, senior citizens, refugees or people living with HIV.
- Organisations operating in developing countries.
Nominate your organisation for our free offer
Due to overwhelming demand we have extended our until 30 November 2016 for another round of applicants. We will be contacting the selected organisationsfrom the first round in mid November 2016.
Source of image: Freepik.com